Joshua Venture Group (JVG) announces the opportunity to apply to become the 2012-2014 Ruderman Fellow!
JVG seeks to support a committed, passionate social entrepreneur who has a groundbreaking idea that will shift the Jewish communal landscape through advancing inclusion and public awareness of people with disabilities.
Through this unique opportunity in partnership with the Ruderman Family Foundation, the 2012-2014 Ruderman Fellow will join JVG’s soon-to-be-launched 2012-2014 Dual Investment Program, in which emerging leaders receive over $100,000 in funding, technical support, and skills development.
Potential projects within the field of advancing inclusion and public awareness of people with disabilities may include:
- Innovative use of social media by and for the Jewish disability community.
- Addressing issues related to employment within the Jewish community.
- Any issue of importance regarding disabilities in the Jewish community with the exception of Jewish education.
Learn More. Apply Now.
- Applications for the 2012-2014 Ruderman Fellow are now available.
- Submission deadline is 1:00pm EST on Friday, July 20th.
- Find the application, eligibility rules and criteria at: www.JoshuaVentureGroup.org/apply
- Register here to join us for an informational webinar at 2:00pm ET on Tuesday, July 10th. Please contact us by Friday, July 6th, if you require arrangements to make the webinar accessible.
About the Dual Investment Program
Over 2 years, the Dual Investment Program provides Fellows with:
- Funding – $40,000/year in unrestricted funding and $7,000/year in professional & organizational development support.
- Skills Building – Annual retreats, workshops, and individual coaching for more effective leadership.
- Peer Cohort – Gatherings and peer coaching develop a strong support network among the cohort, as well as among the program’s 24 alumni.
- Connection – The JVG community and its networks are collaborative, supportive, and accessible.
- Amplification – More prominent recognition on a national stage.
Please note that our general application process is now closed and under review.
About Joshua Venture Group
JVG seeks to reinvigorate and expand the Jewish community by cultivating the leadership and management capability of talented, passionate young Jewish social entrepreneurs, and by investing in their visions and in the growth of healthy, sustainable organizations.
Our mission is rooted in the concept of a dual investment – in visionary leaders and in groundbreaking ideas. JVG believes that the cultivation of both leaders and the enterprises they seek to build has that much more potential to profoundly impact the Jewish world and the world Jewishly. Through our intensive two-year Dual Investment Program, emerging leaders gain the skills, resources, and exposure to enable them to grow and sustain their ventures, as well as to complement the existing mainstream Jewish infrastructure.